Located In: San Carlos, Mexico
Hull Material: Fiberglass
The Perry designed Tayana 37 is designed to go places in comfort. A quintessential heavy-displacement cruising boat, they’ve come to epitomize the image associated with Oriental boats.
Compass Rose was originally shipped to the East Coast then back to Portland, OR, where she was for four years, then sailed to Blaine, WA where she stayed for about 20 years. Current owner bought her in 2008, looking for a heavy sea-going boat to be on the hook as much as possible and not at the dock.
She has sailed many times from San Carlos to Zihuatanejo to Banderas bay, and she’s ready to continue her sailing life. Let the experts in yacht ownership here in the Mexico, show you how easy it is to begin your cruising dreams today.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Financial and titling transactions are conducted in the US or Canada by licensed agents. An offshore purchase means great savings and the process is more hassle-free than you may think! Call for details.
La Paz Yachts
Tom Murray, Broker
La Paz, BCS, Mexico 23000
011 52 (612) 123-1948
Builder: Ta Yang Yacht Building Co. (TAIWAN)
Designer: Robert Perry
LOA: 36 ft 6 in
Beam: 11 ft 5 in
LWL: 31 ft 0 in
Minimum Draft: 5 ft 67 in
Displacement: 22500 lbs
Ballast: 8000 lbsEngines
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Engine Model: 3QM30
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 4300
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Engine Power: 30 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (100 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (100 Gallons)
- Lofran Royal manual windless
- Campbell Sailor 3 bladed bronze prop
- Spare Milwaukee style 3 blade bronze prop
- 18 lb Danforth anchor w/100′ rode
- Lewmar self tailing jib sheet winches
- Main sheet, staysail sheet
- 3 halyard winches
- Reefing winch
- Voyager mainsail made in Portland Ore.
- New chain plates.
- Newer standing rigging
- Out of date Avon offshore life raft
- Raymarine wheel pilot
- Raymarine C70 chart plotter
- Raymarine 24 mi Radar
- Icom VHF
- AIS transceiver
- 370 watt solar panels with Xantrax control
- Xantrax 40 amp battery charger
- Balmar 70 amp Alternator
- Yanmar 2k generator.
- Optima 150 amp AGM House battery
- Optima AGM start battery
- Xantrax link lite battery monitor
- Battery combiner
- Bimini Arch
- Cockpit cover
- Monitor steering
- Emergency tiller
- Large refrigerator w/freezer
- Gimballed 3 burner propane stove w/oven
- Propane locker for 2 x 5 gal tanks
- Propane fireplace
- New high end faucet in galley
- Separate shower with new shower head & hose
- New faucet in head sink
- Rocna 22 kilo anchor and 250’ 5/16 4G chain and 200 rode
- 45 CQR with 50’ 5-16 chain and some rode