Located In: La Paz, Mexico
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Yachtworld Number: 3683024
135 GALLONS DIESEL TANKAGE for long distance cruising! Ready to go!! SAIL AWAY!
Rock n Roll is a Classic Bluewater Cruiser. All the equipment to take you where your heart desires – sloop rigged with clean lines and surprising speed. Beefy rig and solid construction. Self sufficient with 780 watts Solar, Watermaker, Dinghy on Davits and low power Radar.
Well laid out interior with loads of storage, a dedicated true nav station, large work bench/storage across from spacious engine room, and a very roomy aft cabin with en-suite head and a bathtub!
Owners life plans have unexpectedly changed resulting in a unique opportunity to own a quality yacht ready to cruise today.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Financial and titling transactions are conducted in the US or Canada by licensed agents. An offshore purchase means great savings and the process is more hassle-free than you may think! Call for details.
La Paz Yachts
Tom Murray, Broker
La Paz, BCS, Mexico 23000
011 52 (612) 123-1948
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 43 ft
Beam: 13 ft 6 in
LWL: 35 ft 4 in
Minimum Draft: 6 ft
Displacement: 23500 lbs
Ballast: 8200 lbs
Headroom: 6 ft 2 in
Engine Brand: Perkins
Engine Model: 4-108
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 2700
Cruising Speed: 6 knots @ 2600 RPM
Maximum Speed: 7 knots
DIESEL – 135 gallons – Expanded in 2017 from stock 60 gallons!
WATER – 125 gallons
2 private staterooms and 2 heads. The Owners aft stateroom features an offset queen bed, lovely wood cabinetry and private en-suite head with a bathtub/shower. The forward guest cabin has a large V-berth with hanging locker, drawer storage and a wet head.
The main salon has an L shaped settee starboard and straight settee port side (Leecloth installed for night passages) with storage shelves, beautifully custom made wood cabinetry on both sides and around companionway. The double drop leaf teak table has three drawers and a deep center bin for secret storage. The U shaped galley is to starboard adjacent to the companionway stairs. There is double top-opening refrigeration chests, double stainless sinks, gimbaled 3 burner natural gas range and oven and abundant storage.
The angled navigation station is port side with lift top desk, electrical circuit breaker panel and new VHF/AIS installation and SSB radio. Next aft is a hanging wet locker followed by a FULL work bench with ample storage underneath with loads of spare mechanical parts…a joy to find on a boat! Opposite the work bench is a Spacious Room…a dream on a cruising boat!!
HULL, DECK AND SAIL PLAN
The powerful design features a long fin keel, a semi-skeg mounted counter balanced rudder, and a reverse raked transom. Together with the low-profile center cockpit the yacht has a sleek profile.
– RIGGING and SAIL: New Profurl C420 and Forestay 2018
– Rigging inspection 2018
– Mainsail, Genoa and symmetrical Spinnaker with sock launch
ELECTRONICS AND NAVIGATION
– GPS CHART PLOTTERS – Simrad NSE 8 Multifunction GPS New in 2016 with Navionics chip and older Standard Horizon CP 3001
– RADAR: Simrad Broadband 4G Radar New in 2016 (low power draw and safe – less radiation than mobile phone)
– VHF and REMOTE UNIT: New 2018 Standard Horizon GX2200W 30 watt CMP31W at Nav Station with CMP31W in Cockpit
– AUTOHELM: B&G Hydraulic quadrant Drive with control at helm & spare Raymarine wheel drive (needs repair)
– DEPTH SOUNDER: Data Marine
– SSB: ICom IC 718 with tuner
– HOUSE BANK: 600 ah AGM (3xA4D) New in 2017
– ENGINE: AGM A31DT
– SOLAR PANELS and CONTROLLERS: 780 Watts Kyocera
2 x 265 watt with Morningstar MPPT 60 Amp controller (2017)
2 x 125 watt with ProNautique 1240P controller (2010)
– WIND GENERATOR: Air X Marine – not currently installed
– INVERTER: 3000 watt Xantrex 817-3000 pure sin wave with remote panel 2018 – enables water making from house battery bank.
– GENERATOR: 2000i Honda Portable
– SHORE POWER: 110 volt 30 amp with cables
– ENGINE: PERKINS 4-108 WITH 2700 HOURS and Yearly Servicing
– WATERMAKER: 15 gph approx, with 1 hp electric high pressure pump new 2018
– EPIRB: New in 2018
– LIFE RAFT: 6 person Givens life raft – last certified in 2012.
Givens is one of the few rated for no roll over in high wind and seas
– JACK LINES: installed bow to stern and across the aft deck and two tethers
– LEE CLOTH: installed on port settee for passage safety
– DRIPLESS SHAFT SEAL: PSS
– WINDLASS: Lofrans 1000 electric (2010)
– Primary: New 70Lb S120 galvanized Spade Anchor 2017 with 250 ft 5/16 chain
Spade is a “new generation” anchor with higher holding capacity than traditional anchors
– Secondary: Fortress FX23 with 50 ft 3/8 chain and 150 ft Rode
– Others: Delta and 30 lbs CQR stern anchors with some chain plus rode
– LED lighting in the Galley and Salon 2018
– Stainless Steel outboard mount at stern 2018
– New Jabsco toilet in the front head 2017
– New TV/DVD 2018
– DINGHY: 10′ 2″ Walker Bay Superlight SLRX (105 lbs) New 2018 with dingy wheels and 15 hp Suzuki
– STERN SHOWER: Freshwater
– BBQ Rail Mounted
– MAST STEPS for full mast (not all have been installed)
Items Included in the Sale
– 2 full foul weather suits, Helly Hansen (2017, hardly used)
– two offshore self inflating lifejackets, two harnesses and tethers
– Ditch bag 2018, fully loaded including marine first aid kit, suture kit, and survival supplies in addition to the life raft.
– fire blanket in galley 2019
– charts (from Mexico through Panama to east coast US), cruising guidebooks
– extra lifejackets
– marine binoculars
– galley cookware, plates, etc,
– solar lights, underwater light
– filters for watermaker and Raycor
– bedding, cushions, linens
– tools, fittings, fasteners and tackle
– some snorkel gear
– hammock for back deck
– extra lines, fenders
– barbecue mounted at stern
– Several jerry cans for diesel and gas
– Shop vac, extension cord
– Sunshade from mast to stern and full width (great at anchorage or in marina)
– Iridium Go satellite communicator marine package for phone and email with antennae and cable
– fresh water bladder surge tank so the water pump doesn’t come on every time you open a faucet
– Gasket set for Perkins engine
– Side ladder for boarding amidships
– Hidden liquor cabinet
– Stern swing for hanging in the water off of the davits
– Forced air heating and air conditioning (air conditioning needs servicing)
– Hot water heater
– Four fans throughout boat: salon, vee berth and master cabin (plus additional new one with timer, not yet installed)
– steering cable new in 2018
– spare cable for next replacement on board
– exhaust elbow replaced 2020
– LPG solenoid and switch replaced 2019/2020
– forward head replaced in 2017